Monday, April 6, 2009

Wedding in Phoenix

I got to take a nice little getaway to SUNNY WARM Phoenix a few weekends ago.  It was SOOOO nice to get away and not go to work!  Colette is a good friend and roommate of 2 years up at BYU-Idaho.  She found her prince charming and they tied the knot!  I was one of her bridesmaids.  Here are just a few quick snapshots I took at her beautiful backyard reception.


Her "cupCAKE" wedding cake was BEAUTIFUL.  What a sight! 
Oh I also got to stay with my good friend Jen and her cute little family after the wedding for  a few days.  Her CUTIE of a little boy was such a doll and made sure to entertain me while I was at his place.  Jen and her hubby were so sweet to take care of me and drive me around town.  I am SO wishing I was back there now...so nice and warm!  It is FREEZING here today and raining!!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Lisa said...

What a cool idea for a wedding cake! I totally love it!

Cristine Garrison said...

how fun. she looked beautiful and im so happy for her.

does she and her hubby have a blog?

and hows the tummy?

martha said...

awww, colette is married now! how exciting :) i want to see your tummy, you should be taking a picture of it from the side every week from now on. i miss you guys. it appears i may be coming home to live for a while after graduation. we'll see.

Brittany Webster said...

looks like fun! i wish i could have been there! is your hair short now? it kinda looks like it in the pics. hope things are going well - love you!