Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Knight due Sept. 29

Here's our little 1 cm long peanut!  We went to the Dr. for the first time on Monday and got to see this little blob inside of me with a little heart racing a mile a minute!  It was so much fun to see!  At least it was for me.....Pete got a little queasy/motion sick from watching the ultra sound screen and had to leave the room as soon as he saw the little heartbeat! Haha my poor hubby doesn't know what's in store for him - it's only week 9!

10 comments:

Adam and Lisa said...

Oh, so cool!!! Haha, poor Pete!

Renee and Brandon said...

Awww lil bebe! How exciting!

Cristine Garrison said...

haha. that is pretty funny. but I totally understand. you know me. Once im pregnant i dont know how im gonna get through it.

but your little peanut is so cute. have you guys thought of names yet?

Bruce and Jeri said...

We're so happy for you both! Aunt Jeri

Shila said...

wow he must be like Shane. When he got eye drops at the eye dr. he started to heave! Weird. Hang in there it is quite a few months to go.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Oh my gosh!! So exciting! Can't wait!

Brittany Webster said...

So exciting! I am glad everything went well for you and I am happy you posted the pic - you two look so much alike ... it's crazy!

Susan Earl said...

We love your little peanut already!

martha said...

awwww yay !!!! :) lol peter...what a goof. i love you guys :D

Kathy said...

Lora,
What a beautiful baby. :-)

Keith and I will be in Richmond KY Friday and Saturday (10th and 11th) for Courtney's JAX State Softball Games. They are playing Eastern Kentudky. How close is that to you?