Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

So I figured we should take a quick snapshot of our little family for easter : )  
Fiona and Beasley weren't quite sure what we were trying to do....oh well, it works!  As you can see from the last pics I've put up of Beasley he's SO much bigger!  
We had a nice relaxing Easter with Pete's parents and can't wait for this crazy weather to stop and just leave me with some SUNSHINE!  
And yes, I did chop my hair off a few weeks ago for those who were wondering!  I was just OVER long hair for now!

3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Your hair! I have a hair appt this saturday and I was thinking the same thing - i have long hair but i never do it - 5 out of the 7 days its up or just blah. anyways - you look so cute! next year this family pic will be so fun with your new little one!

Susan Earl said...

Looks like Pete got a hair cut too! You both look great. Love you.

Ricky said...

It looks like girl and beesley don't want to be there.