Thursday, August 27, 2009

End of August....Finally!

Here I am at 33 weeks....

This week at 35 weeks....feeling BIG.  I can definitely say I am ready to have my skin and stomach back to myself!  

Pete's little bro Paul came home from his mission about 3 weeks ago.  We went bowling one night, a favorite activity of the Knight men....I sat out and watched - didn't want to even attempt anything of the sort with my already off balance and who knows what else....
One last thing that is SO note worthy...tomorrow is my LAST DAY OF WORK!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!  

7 comments:

Richard and Carlie said...

Last day of work! That is so exciting!!! Congrats, I can't wait until I'm saying the same thing!

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Less than 5 weeks left! Aren't you sooo excited!? I seriously can't wait! You look adorable and I'm glad that you're done with work. I bet that is such a relief. Have you and Pete decided on a name yet?

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

YAY!! I can only imagine. Holy moley. You look fantastic and about ready to be a mom! Can't wait for you!!

Brittany Webster said...

You are looking so good and I am so excited for you! The count down in on!

Jody Weiss said...

It's so close! You're looking fabulous still and I imagine you will the entire time and be tiny again as soon as she comes out; lucky girl!

Bruce and Jeri said...

You still look great, Lora. It won't be long now. You will be wonderful parents! Jeri

Joe,Steph,and Claire said...

I am so happy for you guys and Lora you look ADORABLE!!!!