Thursday, August 13, 2009

33 Weeks

I am measuring about 42 inches around now....sheesh!  Pete's shirts fit sooooo much better than mine now - unless mine were big to begin with.  I am thirsty alllll day long but as a result have to use the bathroom everytime I stand up!  Real nice.....
Other than that I can tell my energy level is going back down.  It's so hard to get up in the mornings and have long days at work - won't be long til that chapter of my life is over though - then on to the next!  

8 comments:

Estelle said...

only 7 weeks to go!!! how exciting! do you have a name picked out?? words of advice: sleep as much as possible before the baby comes. she is going to be so cute!

Brittany Webster said...

wow! don't take this the wrong way... but you are huge! Oh my! haha that is crazy! I am so happy for you - it is sooo soon! Love ya!

martha said...

oh my gosh it's so weird to think you won't be huge next time i see you, but instead loving a new member of the family!! :) i can't wait. i love you guys so much.

Bruce and Jeri said...

You will be a mommy soon! Looking great, Lora! Jeri

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

holy moley that baby is growing!! I can't believe that it's so close!! Yay!!

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Your belly is so frickin' cute!! I like wearing Steve's shirts, too. They really are a lot more comfortable than trying to fit into pre-pregnancy shirts.

Deana said...

I'm so excited for you. Being a mommy is the best!!! You look so cute.
Love your cousin, Deana

The Tomeceks said...

I hope I look like you when I am prego thin with a big belly...I am so excited..