Friday, March 18, 2011

What the heck I've been up to besides not blogging....

So I HAVE been doing something lately....just not blogging.  Here's the scoop:

Hair Glitz and Hair Feathers
Above is Hair Glitz.  It's tied onto the hair at the root.  Sparkly and comes in lots of colors.  Can be washed and heat styled too!  Stays in for 2-6 weeks on avg.

These are hair feathers!  Put into your hair like a hair extension.  Can be washed and heat styled as well (yes, curled and flat ironed, just like the glitz!)
SO CUTE and trendy right now!  We have TONS of colors.
Check out my facebook page for more pics:  Gimme Glitz! Glitter & Feather Hair Extensions
You can view the page even if you don't have a facebook account.

Next up, Photography!
My site is close to being completely done and I'm so happy about it!  I also got a NEW CAMERA!!!! So excited!  It's a Canon 5D Mark II.  I'm in heaven.  I'll be having a huge spring special as soon as I'm totally ready, so keep an ear out!  Here's my website too!  So happy about it!


2 comments:

Carly said...

I am SOOOO jealous about that camera!

Anonymous said...

I am also SOOOOO jealous about your camera!!! I love mine... but that one tops it all! I can't wait to see your amazing work unfold :) And congrats... on you know what!!!! I am so excited for you!