Friday, March 18, 2011

Catch up

Yes, yes I know I've been sooooo horrible at keeping up with my blog.  I have basically been using my blog to look at everyone else's!  I've just been busy and lazy and it hasn't been a priority....hopefully that is changing!  Just wanted to do a little update.  Of course, these pics are mostly Jayda, because that is my life right now!  She is 1.5 this week and is SO smart.  She blows us aways with how fast she learns and what she remembers.

One of her favorite places, which happens to be right down the street from us!

 She discovered where my mom stores the rice...and loves sticking her hand in the bucket and "playing" with it!  

Another love....guitars!  My brother Michael and my Dad are the culprits here.  My brother was doing some work on his guitar and left it on the couch.  Jayda was thrilled to see it there and kept climbing on the couch and sitting with it all day long.   

Happy Chinese New Year!  This was in Feb. 

2 comments:

martha said...

you know what's cool about how she plays with rice? research says that playing with rice is a natural way to self-soothe. some rehab centers keep boxes of rice for the clients to play with when they get upset or otherwise can't control their emotions. interesting, huh?? i'd say to let her keep playing :)

The Tomeceks said...

so cute I cant believe how big she is getting. hopefully we will be able to see you guys sooner than later and travel to California. Hope Pete's new business is going the way you both planned. :)