Monday, June 7, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive : )

So it's been awhile but yes, I'm still alive! And kicking! Well, when I get enough sleep that night..... Anyway, my baby loves baskets. Enough to sit in them and look super cute : )

And she has 2 teeth! This is the first photo I have of them.... And she is crawling everywhere! She is FAST! She is learning how to crawl up the stairs which scares me but I am always there to help her! She pulls up on everything too. It's always so adorable when I walk into her room after her nap and she is standing in her crib and gives me a HUGE smile!!!
I shot a wedding this weekend and they tagged along with me since we would be gone most of the day. This is what I saw when I was done for the day! A hot, tired and sweaty baby!

Just look at that FACE! It's too darn cute : )

This is kinda old but it was my first mother's day! Yay for mommys : )

5 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

how cute is Jayda! She's a doll! I can't believe she has teeth and is crawling all over, that's awesome!

Susan Earl said...

This is a good picture. Three generations of women! Love it.

Bruce and Jeri said...

She's adorable! Climbing up the stairs isn't the problem...it's the falling down! Raidon tripped on his new sandals the other day a went head over heels down about six steps. Scary! But lucily he didn't break his neck...just a rug burn on his forhead.

Stacey and Andy said...

Oh how cute is Jayda! We are right behind you guys in stages here and I'm thinking the basket idea is a great one. Gonna try it tomorrow!!! Love ya!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

she is too adorable. I'm glad you posted some updated pics! Miss you!