Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged!

Here are the Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment so they know when your post is up


Ok so Cristine tagged me and I am supposed to write 6 random facts about myself.......

1.  I loved scaring Cristine with as many needles and blood (ketchup) as I possibly could while living together for a year : )  Haha.  Sorry, but it was just so classic we couldn't help ourselves. 

2.  I've never seen the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

3.  My first CD ever was Ace of Base.

4.  I can't stand the smell of food if I am not eating it or hungry, or especially if it's leftovers and COLD... yuk.

5.  I've never given more back scratches in my life until I married Pete.

6.  I am SO baby hungry!

I tag:  Jessica Russell, Whitney George, Jody Weiss, Jen Jurca, Candace Howard and Tammy Gallup




2 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

You are so cute! This one could take me a while! I can't think of anything random about me! I've become pretty boring in my old age :) Call me I would love to talk!

afton, stephen & brooks said...

#1 is Hilarious!! I can't believe how scared she would get. #3- ME TOO! Hope all is well for you guys!