Monday, September 8, 2008

Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum

So we walked through this museum in Gatlinburg and there were some CRAZY things we saw and learned!  We didn't take pics of everything we saw because there was just too much but here are some good ones.
This is just a painting that was on the wall, and I always make Pete be in pics so...here he is, looking up the stairs with his traveling friend.

I was busy looking out the window of the high tower with my cool gloves and binoculars.  It TOTALLY looks like I was leaning on the ledge!  Ha.

So, this is a model of the tallest man, ever!  He was really this tall!  They were showing videos of him and everything!!!!!

Adorable in his big chair.

This is what we would look like if we  were "little" people...????

3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

That looks like so much fun! I totally thought you were leaning on the ledge! hahah... cool pictures.. and thank you for the update!

Adam and Lisa said...

Haha, how fun! What a cool museum!!!

Cristine Garrison said...

I tagged you!

I love the picture of Pete in the huge chair. He looks like such a kid. haha