Saturday, November 13, 2010

October

Ok so I'm trying to get better at posting more often on my blog. I've totally been a slacker lately, but at least once a month is better than nothing!! SO for the month of October I will share our little Utah trip that we took over Halloween weekend for my cousin Sarah's wedding. She asked me to be her photographer and I couldn't have been happier with the results! She and her husband are very photogenic and made my job cake! I had SO much fun shooting this wedding!
You can see more pics on my Lora Knight Photography facebook page! (Anyone can view, you don't need to be a member of facebook to see my albums)



It was great being in Utah because we got to see lots of family. We were able to meet up with my sis-in-law and her bf for dinner at my Aunt's house. It was so fun seeing her! Oh and my bro was nice enough to drag us all over the place while we were in town. Love them!


We got home on Halloween and had dinner plans so I quickly dressed J up in her "costume" (which isn't really much, but still super cute) and snapped a few pics to document, naturally. She had so much fun walking around in the yard and playing with those necklaces.


I realized I had only ONE bath pic since she was born, and I desperately needed to add to that album : ) So, here is one of the few I took during her last bath. She loves her baths!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I want to see more, but I don't have facebook! I would love to do a photography page too... how do you actually do it? Do you just upload the pics you want just like a blog and then have your info on there. People can be a fan and such?

I love the costume. She is so cute!

Bruce and Jeri said...

I loved having you over for dinner and everything else you did. You are really amazing! Jeri

The Tomeceks said...

your such an amazing photographer and J is SOO adorable I love the photo of her in the costume.

Boyd said...

Jayda is so super cute, love the halloween pic of her in her tutu and necklaces!

martha said...

that was awesome seeing you guys! :) can't wait till you come in April - i need my hair glitz!