Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Love

My sleeping angels : )

I can't believe my baby is almost 1 month old next week....where has the time gone???? I feel like I just came home from the hospital with her.....
She's doing really well overall. As of Thursday she weighs 8lbs 12 oz!!! She gained 1 pound in 10 days!!! It doesn't surprise me...she's been eating like crazy! She is sooooo cute - I can't stop staring at her! I guess I am biased since she is our baby but I can't help looking at that adorable little face!!!
We are trying to get over a persistent diaper rash now. Part of what she has is a yeast infection as well. We have a prescription ointment from the pediatrician but if anyone has any good home remedies we are open to anything!

7 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

So cute! I'm glad we finally get to see you too! She really is adorable, you are not just biased! I hope you're feeling normal again!! I'm still waiting :) We need to make it out to Louisville and get all these babies together!

martha said...

Lora, you're so cool. I'm so glad you're my sister now :)

I love the pics and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

The Nielson's said...

She is adorable!
I don't know from experience but my mom said to use corn starch!

Unknown said...

Hi1 Lora and Peterand Jayda,you don't know me but I am Shane conways mother-in-law . what a darling little doll you have, I am from Kentucky isn't it beautiful.are you in Louisville? my e -mail michelle.dass8@gmail.com

Shila said...

Lora she is a beauty! Girls just get rashes so much more than boys. I hate it. So when Alisha was little they said to use vaseline every time I changed her but that never worked, her whole bum was bright red. I felt so bad, so I tried the Desitin (original) that came as a sample in my free diaper bag, and have been using it ever since, with Asher and Ainsley too. Love it. Then, I asked the dr. about using the monistat yeast infection cream on Ainsley and man, it worked! Anyways, just some tips. Go with what works for you and your baby though.

Carly said...

Lora she is beautiful! Gorgeous little girl!

Krisley Anglei said...

Olá, tudo bem? Linda essa foto! Parabéns! Sou do Brazil e add vc no Blog! Abraços...Veja meu blog:
http://blogdaboneka.blogspot.com/
Beijos!