Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Florida!


We went on a 10 day Florida vacation with our friends Street and Jessica and their 2 girls.  It was SOOOO nice to get away from work and everything and just relax!  We went to the beach/pool just about everyday!  This is us at the Fort Lauderdale Beach.

We did this allllll day :)

Can you tell where Pete didn't put his sunblock on??? Ha!  By the end of the week he got his tan pretty evened out.

For our "date night" Pete and I went to a Polynesian dinner and show!  

Pete and Street were part of a seminar for work in Tampa for the last 2 days of our trip.  We had some sweet rooms at the Marriot!  

3 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

You are so cute! (pretty says Joe) I love the green dress you got! You are so good at taking the pregnancy pictures, I took one around 21 weeks and 1 before the hospital. I was in pictures but never did the side shot. Maybe this time around I will just to have them to look at when I need a good laugh!

Ben and Chels said...

Your trip looks so relaxing! How fun, and you are looking so good!

The Tomeceks said...

looks like you both had some relaxing fun like we did....yeah thats how we roll. :)