Monday, May 25, 2009

Sweet 'Stache...

The managers decided to hold a "Jeopardy" meeting/training session for everyone at work.  However, they all felt they needed to have a connection with Alex Trebek...by growing out mustaches.  They grew out their goatees or didn't shave at all for around 2 weeks and then shaped their facial hair into a sweeeet 'stache.  Ha!  I think Pete hated it more than I did!  He just hated having so much hair on his face the whole time.  The end result was hilarious and turned out to be the best meeting we've ever had a t work!  Good job guys!
 
I have no words.....

I'll be honest, even though I'm not a fan of the 'stache he's still SO cute!

We finished off the day with a yummy dinner at O' Charleys.  Pete shaved as soon as he got home :)

3 comments:

martha said...

lol oh gross.

lora, you have that pregnancy glow :)

The Gallup Family said...

wow vote for pete!!!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

oh sick. I mean, Pete, love ya, but i'm happy to hear that you'll be staying away from the stache in the future!