Monday, July 21, 2008

Ok so I have never been tagged until now, but here ya go! 

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was in 8th grade, ha, good times.  I had to wear a uniform to school and would try and alter my clothes as much as possible without being caught.
2. I am sure I was in the "akward" stage.
3. I was a teenager for the first time ever!  Super exciting.
4. I was kind of crazy and was willing to do almost anything to make people laugh.
5. I was SO over jr. high, and SO ready for high school  : )

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Get a job that I really enjoy.
2. Have a baby within the next year or so.
3. Get in great, or at least good shape.
4. Cook something new every week.
5. Have a positive outlook on everything.

5 of my favorite snacks/food:

1. My #1 breakfast of all time: Eggo waffles with a little syrup, whipped cream, and fresh berries!  Pete and I eat it EVERY morning! 
2. Mexican food is always good.
3. Ice cream is a given.
4. There should never be any doubts about chocolate. 
5. Salads are really good too, if you put the right stuff in 'em!

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

1. Get a new wardrobe.
2. Buy a new car.
3. Buy my dream house, or houses!
4. Travel anywhere and everywhere.
5. Stay at home with my sweet hubby and never work again!

5 bad habits I have:

1. Not being sympathetic enough, in Pete's words.
2. Being critical of others.
3. Not reaching out to others when I should be.
4. My sweet tooth!
5. Staying up too late and not getting enough sleep.

5 Places I've lived:

1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Calgary, Canada (for 3 months)
3. Miami, Florida (for a month)
4. Valencia, California
5. Louisville, Kentucky

5 things most people don't know about me:

1. I've never had a cavity.
2. I've never been on a cruise.
3. I have a VERY sensitive sense of smell, and if I ever smell food when I am not hungry it makes me gag!  (not literally, but I feel like I want to, haha)
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I am in a Lil' Romeo music video and a movie too (only for like, a second!)

5 People I will tag:

1. Brittany Webster
2. Tammy Gallup
3. Whitney Tanner
4. Martha Knight
5. Jody Weiss

1 comment:

Marianne and Alex said...

Lora!!! I found your blog! I totally remember wearing those hideous uniforms. I hated them!