Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!

Tammy and I decided that we were going to play a little April Fools joke on Pete and Brandon.  We told them the night before that we entered them in some drawing for tickets to an NBA game through some pop-up window while we were on the internet.  They thought it was cool but didn't really think much about it.  The next day (April 1st) Pete and I went to Tammy and Brandon's house for dinner.  Brandon got a call from "David from Ticket Express" who informed him that his name was pulled from "the online raffle" and he won 2 tickets to the Phoenix game!  He was skeptical at first but David was SO good and convinced him!  Pete and Brandon were so excited that they started planning our trip down to AZ.  About an hour later, after dinner, Tammy said she wanted a picture of our hubbys together.  They got together and smiled at my camera phone when Tammy said, "I just want to get a picture of their expressions when I tell them that we just played the best April Fools joke on them ever!"  Tammy and I couldn't hold it in any longer and started cracking up while the guys just sat there......and I got the shot to prove it!

1 comment:

Brittany Webster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.